It is the responsibility of all Academic Cooperation Program (ACP) users to:
- Understand their task(s).
- Understand the potential hazards associated with their experiment(s).
- Comply fully with all LLNL safety and computer security regulations and procedures.
- Incoming ACPs must work under mandatory line-of-sight supervision at, and above, the Work Authorization Level B per ES&H Manual Document 2.2, Table 2 on page 7.
- After 3 months of mandatory line-of-sight supervision and with the recommendation and justification provided by the pertinent Designated Team Leader (DTL), ACPs can be evaluated by the Facility Operations Manager for unsupervised work.