External Participants Who Are DOE Employees

External JLF participants with DOE badges can obtain computer access and have their LTRAIN and IWS records properly registered in the LLNL system by having the LLNL Badge Office enroll them as an LSP (Laboratory Service Person). For such a participant, make a badge request Attention: waltjen2 [at] llnl.gov (Karen Waltjen) stating "request for LSP only" on the purpose line. Upon arrival, information will be encoded on the DOE badge at the LLNL Badge Office.